Sunday, August 18, 2013

Uniquely Adelaide, South Australia


Here's how I envision my trip..

It’s Wednesday night! I’m at home and sieving my luggage to unpack whichever unnecessary for travel. (knowing that I tend to bring items that end up unused)
Pretty excited for the coming road trip down the countryside and escaping to the Adelaide Hills! I am so getting all ready for tomorrow’s trip for a relaxing discovery without any expectations of where we will be beginning with in Adelaide, the heart of South Australia.


Hudsons Coffee, Adelaide International Airport
The moment we landed at Adelaide Airport (ADL), some 8km from the centre of the city, we were tempted for our first coffee break at Hudsons Coffee at the airport. It was LT 0800 hours when we reached ADL after a transit from KL, for which we departed at 2220 hours for an outbound flight that took 8 hours 40 minutes. An average medium haul flight that didn’t promise much sleep onboard the flight. I felt comfortable after a cup of latte and headed for one of Adelaide’s Independent Taxis, taking a 15-20min drive to our destination at King William Street, Adelaide SA. 


Welcome to Adelaide

Dragging our luggages to the Taxi stand
Today we are fighting a temperature of 9-10 deg C
 though looking sunny! 




8 August 13
the outskirts, King William Rd


53 Knox Court, King William Road


No comments:

Post a Comment